Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cyber Love

Like a lot of parents of a tween (preteen), my twelve-year-old has a Facebook profile. And, yesterday, she posted a list of her "besties" (for those of you who may not know, this is today's hip term for best friend), and I was on her list! My heart did a little jump at the sight of "Mommy" on her bestie list! I know, it sounds, okay, it is a little pathetic, but if you're a parent of a tween girl, like me, you understand that they can be difficult and not so loving a lot of the time. She's always mad at me for something, it seems, no matter how hard I try, so I'll take any affection from her I can get, even if it's generated from the cyber world...

2 comments:

Tee Mama said...

Definitely can relate! I love your blogs...Good reading!!

Unknown said...

Thank so much!