Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I promised I wouldn't....

I promised I wouldn't say, er, type the word, pee on this blog again, but here I am... PEE, PEE, PEE! This is what my three year old is doing only not in the gosh darned potty! No, that's not entirely true, he does pee in the potty when I tell him to go in there and try to pee, but if I don't say a peep, he just pees wherever he happens to be standing or sitting. I am ready to pull my hair out! I cannot believe that his being sick and being in diapers during that time has brought him back so far. His attitude now is one where he seems almost delighted to pee in his underwear. If you have any advice out there, Mamas to boys, please let me know. And, please don't tell me Cheerios (or other cereals or round things) for him to aim at. I tried it, it freaked him out, I think.

1 comment:

Tee Mama said...

Looks like he has advanced quite a bit in that department. Now he is peeing at the ball field or on vehicles...haha! Boys... :) Gotta love 'em!