Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three pees forward, and one pee back

Okay, yes, pee is still on my mind (and my carpet and my bedding, and..). It wasn't but a week or so ago that I announced to the world that I had successfully potty trained my headstrong boy, but now... Well, we have had a back slide, so to speak. My little man wound up getting sick with a horrible flu and was down for almost five days! He was in the hospital for two of these five days, and, since, he couldn't get out of bed, we surrendered the undies and put the diapers back on. Well, as you can imagine, this made my little ankle-biter a bit lazy and, even after he was better, he wasn't too keen on the underwear thing. So, I allowed him one more day of diapers. Then, we threw them away and I told my little fella, no more diapers, no more Pull-ups, you are three and it is just not allowed. He relented. So, now, this is day two of underweardom and I am happy to report that we are in our first Spongebob and hoping that things don't get wet down under.

No comments: